Blue浪仔《Out of Step》[FLAC/MP3-320K]

小怪づ 2025-04-02 17:22:56 20

Out of Step - Blue浪仔
- 00:00 / 00:00
  1. 1 Out of Step Blue浪仔


I woke up this morning, the beat’s all gone,

我在清晨醒来,那种节奏已然消失
The rhythm’s slipping, but the world moves on.
旋律从指尖溜走,但地球依旧在旋转
Every step I take, it feels off track,
我迈出的每一步都像是跌入陷阱
I try to find the groove, but it’s something I lack.
我试着找到节奏,可这是我缺失的一角

The city hums a tune I can’t hear,
这座都市哼唱的旋律于我是寂然无声
I’m stuck in silence, drowning in fear.
我迷失在寂静中,淹没在恐惧里
The tempo's gone, the melody’s lost,
节奏乱了,曲调消失
I’m here searching, no matter the cost.
我在原地义无反顾地寻找
Light conga drums with a smooth electric piano melody
轻盈的康茄鼓点伴随着丝滑的电子琴曲调
I used to dance to the rhythm of my life,
过去我常常随着自己人生的旋律起舞
Now it’s a struggle, just to survive.
现在是一场挣扎,只为活下去
The notes I once played are fading away,
一度被演奏过的音符逐渐弥散
Left with the echoes, I don’t know what to say.
那些回忆,我哑口无言
Full band kicks in
满带演奏
Lost the beat, I can’t find my way,
失去节奏,我昏头转向
Dancing in circles, can’t catch the sway.
蹁跹轮回,难以捕捉韵律
The rhythm’s fading, it’s slipping through,
旋律渐渐淡去,然后溜的无影无踪
What’s left of the music? It’s lost, too.
剩下的音乐呢?它也消失了
Where’s the beat?
节拍去哪了?
Where’s the sound, that keeps me moving on?
让我坚持不懈的声音去哪了?
Where’s the fire that used to keep me strong?
让我在以前坚强的似火热情又去哪了?
I’m stuck in a loop, can’t break free,
我卡在循环播放里,难以解脱
The beat’s gone, and so is me.
节拍与我一同消逝
I’m trying to catch it, the sound I once knew,
我拼命地去抓住我一度了解的声响
But it’s fading fast, like morning dew.
但它消弥地过于迅速,如同晨露
The jazz used to flow, the rhythm felt right,
曾经流淌的爵士乐,韵律浑然天成
Now it’s all empty, just fading night.
现在全归虚无,只留下褪色的夜晚
I’m lost in the noise, can’t find the pace,
我迷失在噪音里,与节奏背道而驰
The blues have me trapped, in this hollow space.
忧郁布鲁斯将我拖进这空虚的地方
I need the rhythm to bring me back,
我需要一个让我振作的旋律
But it’s gone, like a faded track.
但它已湮灭,像是渐弱的音轨
Hip-Hop beat kicks
嘻哈节奏不断击打
what happened to the beat I used to feel?
我原感受到的鼓点发生了什么?
Now it’s gone, nothing here is real.
现在它已经幻灭,没什么是真实的了
Dancing in circles, can’t break this chain,
蹁跹轮回,无法打破连锁反应
The rhythm’s lost, driving me insane.
旋律尽失,迫使我失去理智
I’m trying to pick up the pieces, but it’s all a blur,
我试着捡起碎片,可只剩一片朦胧
Life’s a rhythm I can’t capture, I’m lost for sure.
生活是我难以捕获的旋律,我早已迷失
The world’s moving fast, but I’m stuck in slow,
世界变化不息,我却被按下减速键
Just looking for the beat, but I don’t know where to go.
就去追寻下节奏吧,但我停滞不前
Full band kicks
全员底鼓同步
Lost the beat, I can’t find my way,
乱了节奏,我踏不出轨迹
Dancing in circles, can’t catch the sway.
蹁跹轮回,难以捕捉旋律
The rhythm’s fading, it’s slipping through,
韵律逐渐淡去,然后溜的无影无踪
What’s left of the music? It’s lost, too.
剩下的乐曲呢?也已经不见踪迹
"Where’s the beat? "
节奏去哪了?
Where’s the sound, that keeps me moving on?
让我坚持不懈的声音去哪了?
Where’s the fire that used to keep me strong?
过去令我保持坚强的似火热情又去哪了?
I’m stuck in a loop, can’t break free,
每天都是单曲循环,难以按下暂停键
The beat’s gone, and so is me.
节奏与我一起消失
The beat’s gone, I can’t find it anymore,
脱了节拍,我也难以追寻
The rhythm that was mine, now walks out the door.
属于我的旋律现在也离家出走了
I’m left here waiting, lost in time,
我留在原地等待,淹没在时间里
Hoping the music will return, and I’ll be fine.
幻想着音乐重新回来,而我终得安宁


下载

https://pan.quark.cn/s/dd83f62ce32d

提取码

最新回复 (2)

您可以在 登录 or 注册 后,对此帖发表评论!

返回