oh~oh~oh
oh~oh~oh
oh~oh~oh
oh~oh~oh
what if I gonna say
倘若我直言
that you were wrong
你对自身认知
about yourself and who are you at all
大谬不然
Perhaps you'll say that
或许你会嗤笑
"I AM" outta my mind
说我失心疯
But then you will think about it all night
而夜深人静之时 你定会细细思量
What if I'm gonna say
倘若我直言
We are the same
我与你本为一体
But just forgot how we get into this game
只是俱忘初心 迷失此局
What if I'm gonna say that
倘若我直言
You were fooled
你曾受蒙蔽
But let me ask
但请容我问询
What does it mean to you?
此事于你 有何深意?
...doesn't mean to you?
于你而言 又代表着什么?
Diggity boom
真是荒谬
What does it mean to you?
此事于你 有何意义?
Wakey - Wakey
清醒吧
The biggest joke is
莫大的讽刺便是
What it means to you
你赋予其所谓意义
This circle is endless, amigo
朋友 此轮回无休止
Tell it tell to your lying friend
告诉你那自欺欺人的挚友
Whose name is "Your Ego"
那挚友 名为“你的自我”
We're able to create a hell
我们能创造地狱
And destroy it as well
亦能将其毁灭
When I've been talking to myself
独处沉思时
...learned The Spell
我悟得真谛
How do you know if you're dreaming?
梦境与现实 界限何在?
So many answers have been hidden
答案深藏 扑朔迷离
It might shoot whith a God damn feeling
恍若醍醐灌顶 顿悟真理
But this knowledge is forbidden
可真相被刻意隐瞒
Cause there's no profit in the freedom
自由无益于统治者
Of slaves for the "leader"
奴役之链日益紧缚
So the shadow of delusion
迷惘之雾
Only gets bigger
弥漫心间
What if there's no "me"?
倘若“我”
And there's no "you"
倘若“你”皆不存
My kingdom's empty and free
我的王国空虚而自由
But I've been blind too
只是我先前执迷不悟
What if there's no "me"?
倘若“我”不存在
Aah too many words
思绪万千
Are going through...
纷至沓来
But I'm curious, Human
而我很是好奇 人类啊
So could you tell me
请为我解惑
What it means to you?
这对你而言有何深意?
Hahahaha
Hahahaha
Diggity boom
真是荒谬
What does it mean to you?
此事于你 有何意义?
Wakey - Wakey
清醒吧
The biggest joke is
莫大的讽刺便是
What it means to you
你赋予其所谓意义
Oh~ oh~ oh
Oh~ oh~ oh
The biggest joke is
莫大的讽刺便是
What it means to you
你赋予其所谓意义
下载
https://pan.quark.cn/s/dc3067bf718a
提取码